You would be prototyping and implementing game systems and features for RPGs.
- Producing production-quality clean code in C#.
- Facilitating and performing code reviews with team members.
- Keeping up to date with technological developments and advancements.
- Debugging minor and major bugs and performance issues on multiple platforms such as Xbox, PlayStation, PC, etc.
- Providing technical leadership in areas of specialization and assisting other engineers with technical questions.
- Proven track record of professional programming experience.
- Strong generalist skills and solid code architectural skills.
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Ability to communicate well with team members across all departments including Engineering, Art, Design, Production, and QA.
- Two or more years of professional experience working with game engines.
- Familiarity with popular consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation.
- Programming skills in any of the following areas: networking, AI, graphics, tools, user interface, web development.
- Passion for creating classically-inspired RPGs.