Seeking a Senior Environment Artist to join our environment art team, responsible for all aspects of environment creation.
Ideal candidate will be able to: model assets, create UVs, textures, and materials, import assets into Unity, place them in the world and light scenes.
- Experience in creating and lighting 3D environments in Unity 5 or Unreal 4.
- Senior level proficiency with current content creation packages, including Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter, etc.
- Complete knowledge of high and low poly modeling, UVs, baking normal maps, and creating PBR textures.
- Complete knowledge of current PBR pipelines.
- Solid grasp of color theory and lighting techniques for quality environment presentation.
- Organized and able to optimize assets within strict guidelines.
- Work closely with the leads to ensure the visual target is always exceeded and consistent.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Shipped AAA games with Unity 5 or Unreal 4.
- Experience developing on varied platforms (PC, consoles, etc.).
- Avid gamer.
- Demonstrate a range of current generation game ready art.
- Examples of modeled, textured, and lit environments or props rendered in a real-time engine.