inXile is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Animator to collaborate with our other animators, designers and leads, to help maintain or develop workflows, and to create inspiring and convincing animation for our games.
- 5+ years of experience in a game production environment, on one or more shipped game titles.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and processes from concept to implementation.
- Technical / rigging / scripting experience and knowledge.
- Enjoys collaborating with design and art teams to deliver great gameplay and storytelling experiences.
- Extensive experience animating realistic humans as well as bipedal and non-bipedal critters.
- A good sense of weight and timing in your animation performances.
- Excels at creating interactive animations that blend and combine to end in a fluid result.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction, but be flexible with making edits and revisions based on gameplay requirements and animation reviews.
- Maintains or exceeds a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
- Expected to mentor entry level Animators and must be able to assist them with their animations.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within boundaries to creatively solve animation issues.
- Strong understanding of classic animation principles and fundamental.
- Must have a demo reel with examples of work.
- Experience with Xbox Kinect for the purposes of blocking in animation or other motion capture experience.
- Unreal experience.
- Experience working on cutscenes/cinematics.
- Shipped one or more AAA titles.
- Avid gamer.